Accueil du site >
Team "Molecular and Chemical Neurobiology"
The team of Molecular and Chemical Neurobiology is structured in two groups : the group of Molecular Neurobiology (directed by Thomas Grutter) and the group of Bioorganic Chemistry (directed by Alexandre Specht). These two groups work at the interface between chemistry and neurobiology on various projects, from the design of new (photo) chemical tools to the study of structure-function relationships of ligand-gated ion channels.
- Laboratory of Design and Application of Bioactive Molecules
- Team of Chemistry and Molecular Neurobiology
- UMR 7199 CNRS / University of Strasbourg
- Faculty of pharmacy
- 74 road of the Rhine - CS 60024
- 67401 Illkirch Cédex - France